Diving Spring Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PeppermintPaddi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Science Diver Class? $230
Air Temp? 45F

Water 72F and hot showers? Priceless!

The channel Driftwood cleared from Deep to Arch is a paved highway. You can _see_ from Deep to Arch. Much appreciated!

The new lines look very good. I'm sure they are much more visible to the boat people. And the main part of the site is still clean too.

Last edited:
how does the arch site look since we were out there in Oct and placed new lines over the site?

Hi LVX,

Your thicker lines are much more visible than the concrete twine we used back in August (all they had for us to use). The best thing we did was to get rid of that surveyor's tape someone had used. Overall, Arch Site is not too bad right now. It needs to be cleaned with scooters to get rid of the algea and the west side of the site was getting taken over by coontail. John and me worked on that a bit but do to the amount of silt we stir up, can't say how much good we did.

DIVERS caught on uw cam Friday

Snapshot3JPEG.jpg

Snapshot2JPEG.jpg

SnapshotJPEG.jpg

Who can tell me who these Science Divers are caught on the underwater camera in deep hole on Friday Dec 4, 2009 at Spring Lake?

Life Aquatic Underwater Web Cam

:popcorn:

Hmmm Let me see...

Mask, regulator, fins, bright yellow oversuit...looks familiar, but I can't quiiite place 'em...

:D

That would be me and my buddy Joe, Nice 34 degree air temp. Saturday morning was a little colder at 29 degrees.

Really need to do this class.... :|

Also really need to get a drysuit! Too many hobbies for a modest man I have.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom