Diving Solo in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Newfie:
I'm traveling to Cozumel for the first time in a couple of weeks :D . I'm hoping to shore dive in the afternoons. Is solo diving generally accepted there? If it is I'd take a pony, otherwise I won't bother.

Thanks,
N.

We saw several solo's shore diving in front of Caribe Blu last May- they have a map of the "trail" at the dive shop. When are you going? My husband and I will be there Nov 10-15th. Looking forward to a getaway!!!!!

Jean

I am going to be at the Villa Blanca Nov 14 (Sunday) and leaving on the 19th (Friday). I plan on morning boat dives with Papa Hogs, and shore dives in the afternoon (if I don't book a specialty course). I was looking at having to shore dive solo, but would rather dive with someone for safety reasons. If you'll be in that area let me know. Enjoy your trip.

wmspdi:
I am going to be at the Villa Blanca Nov 14 (Sunday) and leaving on the 19th (Friday). I plan on morning boat dives with Papa Hogs, and shore dives in the afternoon (if I don't book a specialty course). I was looking at having to shore dive solo, but would rather dive with someone for safety reasons. If you'll be in that area let me know. Enjoy your trip.
My last dives will be on the morning of 16 Nov but if you're looking for someone to dive with on your first couple of days certainly feel free to ring me at Caribe Blu.

Neal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom