Diving off Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liberty01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi!
Still looking for great diving within easy reach of Cebu City in November.
Any advice about places around Dalaguete/Alcoy or shops in Lilo-an or other places off Cebu.
Is November already high season in Cebu and Bohol and will there be many tourists?
Yours, Liberty

I dove in Mactan..it was great there..It is on the island of Cebu..where are you staying in Cebu City?

Liberty01:
Hi!
Still looking for great diving within easy reach of Cebu City in November.
Any advice about places around Dalaguete/Alcoy or shops in Lilo-an or other places off Cebu.
Is November already high season in Cebu and Bohol and will there be many tourists?
Yours, Liberty
Neptune Diving Unlimited has a shop in Liloan and Moalboal, their phone number is +63(32) 474-0087. Diving around Mactan sucks, except for a couple Marine sanctuaries, Hilutungan and Nalusuan atolls.

I know the Hilutungan Sanctuary is pretty good. You can dive it from Mactan. Nice wall, lots of fishes.

North of Cebu, you can find Allegre Resort. Beautiful wall also. Make sure you do the night dive there if you haven't seen flashflight fish yet. The resort is very classy, and a bit pricey of course.

IMO, the Mactan sites werent that bad.

Did 2 dives off Olango Island (Tingo is the divesite I think and something else) and around 2 more along the shore of Mactan itself in February 2007. Wasnt half bad if you are already in the area.

I hear that PLANTATION BAY is an Okay place to go.....dunno...seems like the Western Visayas is the best place to go (go figure).

I hear that PLANTATION BAY is an Okay place to go.....dunno...seems like the Western Visayas is the best place to go (go figure).

ooh, don't go to PB (Plantation Bay)... Overated, out of the way towards the bottom end of Mactan... I didn't find the resort that nice... The manmade lagoon is kind of cool but not that clean. Not much of a beach around there. Food was OK, rooms were not worth the price IMHO.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom