Diving Oct 14 or 15?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

(Let's see, diving in my own neighborhood with no long drive and or boat trip, and something to eat when we're done....)

Yeah! I'd be interested in diving for stone crab.

debersole:
I've got a group going to West Palm this weekend. We're diving with Jim Abernethy's Scuba Adventures. I'll be on both the morning and afternoon charters on both Saturday and Sunday. You're welcome to join us. PM me for details if you're interested.

Doug

Doug, going to skip driving down this weekend. I am leaving for RI next weekend and I kind of don't want to leave my son for two weekends in a row. Not that he would even notice I was gone, lol.

How is your dad's diving going :jump:

Astro, are you shore diving for crabs Sunday??????

Missdirected:
Astro, are you shore diving for crabs Sunday??????
Yep. Starting at the south end of the Skyway. Best guess that we'll get there around 9:30am or 10 (we're leaving Brandon around 8:30am). We'll be moving around from there as things shake out.

AstroDad:
Yep. Starting at the south end of the Skyway. Best guess that we'll get there around 9:30am or 10 (we're leaving Brandon around 8:30am). We'll be moving around from there as things shake out.

Hmmm, I might actually give that a try. Where do you hop in at?

BTW, you can't go diving tomorrow.... terrible storms on the way :D So my crystal ball tells me :wink:

Missdirected:
Hmmm, I might actually give that a try. Where do you hop in at?
I'm pretty sure we're starting near the old span on the South side.

BTW, you can't go diving tomorrow.... terrible storms on the way :D So my crystal ball tells me :wink:
Yea, it's not looking like we're gonna make out to the Sheidan due to weather - we're playing it by ear. We might just end up riding around the intercoastal (drinking beer) instead.... darn. :D

AstroDad:
I'm pretty sure we're starting near the old span on the South side.

Yea, it's not looking like we're gonna make out to the Sheidan due to weather - we're playing it by ear. We might just end up riding around the intercoastal (drinking beer) instead.... darn. :D

Hey I was just kidding. Is it really looking bad for tomorrow? I think we, CMU and I, may join you fellas.

Missdirected:
Hey I was just kidding. Is it really looking bad for tomorrow? I think we, CMU and I, may join you fellas.

I don't think so, but, I'll go out in a dingy in a hurricane. The forecast last night was 2-4 ft seas, and the friend wasn't comfortable with that. The current forecast is 2-3 so we're heading out in the morning, but depending on conditions we may not get to the site. It's up to the Captain (and our wives).

AstroDad:
I don't think so, but, I'll go out in a dingy in a hurricane. The forecast last night was 2-4 ft seas, and the friend wasn't comfortable with that. The current forecast is 2-3 so we're heading out in the morning, but depending on conditions we may not get to the site. It's up to the Captain (and our wives).

Ah, may just have to do a site closer in is all. Well when you get back today, let us know :D

Hello, anyone around?

So we are going up there about 8:30 (Rich, CMU, and myself). So we will be seeing you there Astro. I am bringing your number with me. Hmmm, better pm you mine as well. Hope your girl had a blast at homecoming. That is where lil sis is tonight as well; hence, why she bailed on diving tomorrow.

I went to WalMart (save my soul) and bought a license tonight. Something I have been putting off for ages. This should ensure me never seeing another crab or lobster again :winky:

This will be my last dive for a couple of weeks :sad: - so I am really looking forward to tomorrow.

See everyone in the morning :multi:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom