Diving OB, GS this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody interested in diving Orange Beach/Gulf Shores this weekend? With Mat away in the Conch Republic, it would be a good time to "raid" his favorite shore dive sites!:D I'll even show you the super-secret Shrimpboat wreck (it's awesome!) maybe.

I *might* be able to. I'm going to see what the wife has planned this weekend. I've almost convinced her that I need to dive as much as I can before the cruise in two weeks. :)

I'll pm you and let you know before or after Thursday.

Thanks,

Michael

Sounds tempting what day are you thinking? I would have a greenhorn along with me, do you have any problems with new divers? He has been on me for about a week now to get wet I think he believes that new card he got will dry out on him and blow away.

tom wicker:
Sounds tempting what day are you thinking? I would have a greenhorn along with me, do you have any problems with new divers? He has been on me for about a week now to get wet I think he believes that new card he got will dry out on him and blow away.

I'm thinking Sunday AM, and new divers are welcome (depending on surf). Whiskey for sure,

Sounds like a plan to me, I just hope your not talking real early. It's a tad chilly early morning

Let Me Check Closer To The Week End ..... I Want To Get Wet In A Bad Way........check The Weather Sat. Might Be More Do Able Than Sunday...

I expect reports!

I bought different blades for the cutting... I need to try them out one of these days.

Just checked the bouy and Saturday is less than one foot seas early, 1-2 ft later. You guys need to get off shore every now and then!!! Go DEEP!

$$$ and less bottom time.

Back
Top Bottom