Diving Lake Pleasant 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dove the Xmas trees over at Beismeyer Point today. Visibility was pretty good. Around 30 feet. Water temp was 64. Air temp at 8am was 61, but was comfortable as it warmed up around noon.

There are a lot of Bass and Karp hanging out near and in the trees. It's a great artificial reef (for lake pleasant).

jcf

///

You should have called. I'm bored out of my skull and going stir crazy. Let me know the next time you go out. I'm prettty much free anytime during the week.

Sent you email.

You guys mind if I meet you there? I have never been to burro Island and am always interested in diving new spots

George

Steve and George and maybe Bill, we'll see you there tomorrow just outside the west entrance to the lake at about 7:30ish. We'll probably wait a few mintues there, then drive in and over to Burro Island. Anyone else wanting to join is welcome.

See you out there tomorrow.

- Josh

Josh / Steve:

I'll see you guys at Burro Island at 7:30 tomorrow morning.

Regards, Bill

Bill, I think Steve and I are going to plan around 8am instead. GIve the sun a little more time to rise as well as give us a little more time to wake up too.

See you there and anyone else that wants to join us at Burro Island around 8am

- Josh

Hello everyone....I have been posting on another Arizona Scuba board for dive buddies. I've subscribed to this post. I am available most anytime to go to the lake ('cept this weekend...head cold) I'll make sure and post here before I head out next time as well.

Evin

Dived the lake Sunday 11/22/09.
Outside temp at 08:00AM was 'round 50, but climbed upto 73 at 02:00PM.
Water temp was 62-63 where I dived at.
Max depth was 47ft.

Location is close to Beismeyer point, but not so sure where I actually dived.
After entering through main park gate (leads to scorpion bay), you make a right and then make a left. Road goes to point where you can either continue straight (dirt way), or make a right where the road ends with the water.

There where bunch of course guys over there yeserday.
Well, I entered to the water, continued straight with the undewater road, & at some point took azimout 240. There are some trees over there (not the Xmass trees), and lot of small fish in between.
Saw 1' Catfish, and Carp as well.

Who's going diving this Saturday? I've been dry for two whole weeks and I can't take it anymore.

Steve.

I'm up for diving at the lake this Saturday 12/19....I think the Scubateers are going out...I may go on the boat, are you interested in that? If not I'd be up for a shore dive. PM me and we can work out details....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom