Diving Lake Pleasant 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I can dive either Saturday or Monday, but probably not both. Got too much else to do this weekend. If I dive on Saturday it may only be a two tank day but if I dive on Monday then I can definately do 3 dives.

I can be there Monday at 730 at Vista Point to do 3 dives.

- Josh

Well I can dive either Saturday or Monday, but probably not both. Got too much else to do this weekend. If I dive on Saturday it may only be a two tank day but if I dive on Monday then I can definately do 3 dives.

- Josh

I can do 3 dives either or both days.

I will be diving Vista Point on monday. See you all out there. I drive a white Toyota tacoma.

- Josh

I think I told Bill I would be there at 8:00. I'll shoot for 7:30. AAAH! I just realized I have to pick up my tanks at Saguaro Diving or I run the risk of running out this weekend. Horrors!

Steve.

Hi All,

We'll be out there working on Navigation skills in the early AM on Saturday. Feel free to come out and join us.

Have a great long weekend.

Scuba Show next weekend. Catalina is just a few short weeks away!

jcf

////

We'll be up at the lake on Saturday as well... but on the west side in the vicinity of Scorpion Bay somewhere doing a drysuit and a navigation class. Hope the weather stays like it is right now!

Sorry I couldn't make it today Steve and Bill and anyone else that was there. Hope it was some good diving. I'll be out there at VP on Monday morning about 7:30AM-ish. What were the conditions like today?

Josh

Hey Josh:

Yesterday was a beautiful day at Vista Point. Have never seen so many divers out.

Visibility above 50' is very poor, 4' to 5' feet at best. Below 50' there is a significant drop in temperature and available light however, visibility significantly improves.

Stopped by and spoke briefly with John and Tim (Scuba Academy) who were conducting a class. Also saw Rob Walker who was participating in the class. Nice to see so many people diving.

Steve and I will be at the lake again tomorrow morning (05/25/09). However, Steve has made reference to diving in the Scorpion Bay area. He indiacted that he will provide an update in regard to this issue later today. If this falls through, we will be at Vista Point.

See ya tomorrow.

Regards, Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom