Diving Lake Pleasant 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Planning on getting in a couple of dives Saturday morning before it gets too hot if anyone wants to join us. Was out this afternoon "surface intervalling" on the skiboat. The water is definately starting to warm up.

mg

Planning on getting in a couple of dives Saturday morning before it gets too hot if anyone wants to join us. Was out this afternoon "surface intervalling" on the skiboat. The water is definately starting to warm up.

mg

When and where?

Steve.

Nancy and I will be at the lake for mothers day if anyone wants to join us.
We'll be at Vista point at about 8:30. Ahhh the adavantages of not having kids. :)

Anyone diving Saturday May 23rd? If not then would you like to be?

I'll be out there bright and early (6:30ish) that morning if anyone wants to dive. I was thinking Vista Point maybe.

Anyone diving Saturday May 23rd? If not then would you like to be?

I'll be out there bright and early (6:30ish) that morning if anyone wants to dive. I was thinking Vista Point maybe.

I'll neet you there. But the crack of 7:00 is more realistic. 3 dives???:D

Steve.

Great Steve. See you there at 7 then. I can definately do two dives. We'll see how much time for a 3rd. My wife may be coming along and hanging out on the boat while we dive.

Josh: I should also be good for 04/23/09.

Steve / Mike: Any interest in diving Saturday morning (04/16/09)?

Regards, Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom