Diving Lake Pleasant 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Nelson Rocks!
Hey laura. When your husband comes home to find you sitting in the bathtub in full gear making Darth Vader noises, just tell him it's a diver thing.....Not that I've ever done something like that. Honest.

Get well soon.

Steve.

Anybody diving Lake Pleasant this weekend?

A group of us will be up there on Saturday. Vista Point

jcf

///

Anybody shore diving Pleasant this weekend? Would like to get out for a couple of tanks either Saturday or Sunday morning.

mg

I'm going out at 9AM Saturday. My instructor is teaching an OW class so I'm tagging along to be an extra pair of eyes.

Anybody shore diving Pleasant this weekend? Would like to get out for a couple of tanks either Saturday or Sunday morning.

mg

Sorry, I'll be on the road on Saturday. See you after I get back.

Steve.

Nancy and I will be out at Vista Point one of the 2 days for some training dives(I need to check the schedule) with The Academy Of Scuba but I'm fairly sure no one would mind an extra diver.

Nancy and I will be out at Vista Point one of the 2 days for some training dives(I need to check the schedule) with The Academy Of Scuba but I'm fairly sure no one would mind an extra diver.

Diving Lake Pleasant-Vista Point with my wife/buddy for the first time this weekend. We have signed up with The Academy of Scuba also, beginning next week.
This Saturday is a preliminary/check out of Vista Point.
Any pre-dive briefing or site profile advice would be appreciated.

Looking for dive buddies for Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom