Diving Lake Pleasant 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just curious, is anyone going to be at the lake diving this Thursday the 19th, anytime during the day?

How are the condistions out at the lake? Me and Zoner are looking to be out on Saturday morning. Probabley DT around 9 or so.

I just got back from diving today. I dove in the cove that is north of where DT road goes into the water. I think some call it Two Cow cove. It was horribly windy this morning and that was the only area in that cove that was sheltered enough to anchor and dive.

The vis was a problem back in that cove. There was ALOT of whispy, green, mossy stuff on everything. That made the water a little green and only about 10' vis. The temp was 54 degrees at the surface.

I then boated over to Vista Point on the other side of the lake. That area looked VERY clear. I used the depth finder and I was in an area that was 20' deep, while still sitting in the boat I could see the rocks on the bottom! The vis over there had to be at least 20' or more.

I can't dive this weekend but I certainly can go next week on Saturday the 28th. If anyone wants to go that day, let me know. I'd love to dive over at Vista Point.

- Josh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom