Diving Lake Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No www here... at least not until I hit that ice-cold water :) I'm glad to hear it's doable and I can't wait. I'm thinking about going up at the end of this month just to get in the water and see what it's going to be like - even if it's only for 5 minutes. But at least I will know... A guy at the dive shop in Green Bay told me "it depends how bad you want to be there" and I know I want to be there real bad. I opened up the season in Cancun a few weeks back and it's like an addiction. It's all I can think about. Can anyone help me with that? :)

Thanks for all the info.

WW

WaterWolf:
No www here... at least not until I hit that ice-cold water :) I'm glad to hear it's doable and I can't wait. I'm thinking about going up at the end of this month just to get in the water and see what it's going to be like - even if it's only for 5 minutes. But at least I will know... A guy at the dive shop in Green Bay told me "it depends how bad you want to be there" and I know I want to be there real bad. I opened up the season in Cancun a few weeks back and it's like an addiction. It's all I can think about. Can anyone help me with that? :)

Thanks for all the info.

WW

In what way would you like us to help you with your addiction? By saying "dive with us! The first one is free!" ?? If you are already hooked, then we don't have to do that any more!eyebrow

I'm diving basicly the same wetsuit setup you listed to water temps of 39 degrees and i'm still staying pretty warm only my face will get cold but you got to have a place to stick the regulator. :) and after awhile it goes numb :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom