Diving in Queens, Beach 8th street...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i know this was a while ago , but great photos. makes me sure i wanna dive there...

I want to try to get one more dive in this year if possible... not sure exactly when, but I know that ScubaSamantha and I were trying to set something up as well. Do you have a dry suit? Maybe we can set up a group outing!

M

well I'm going tomorrow for my first open water dive. Not certified yet but got my enriched air cert this evening. It's gonna be cold but reasonably sure it wont suck

well I'm going tomorrow for my first open water dive. Not certified yet but got my enriched air cert this evening. It's gonna be cold but reasonably sure it wont suck

Cool! The water temperature is probably not too bad... that lags the air temperature by a month or so...

You got nitrox certified before open water?

Mike

Fantastic Pictures!

I've got a few online that I took there last year.

Regulars around the beach likely Know Di Dieter, I'm one of his assistants.

Picassa Album 1

Picassa album 2

Fantastic Pictures!

I've got a few online that I took there last year.

Regulars around the beach likely Know Di Dieter, I'm one of his assistants.

Picassa Album 1

Picassa album 2

GREAT Shots...! I definitely want to try to get back there again this year... not sure when I'll have time, maybe November? Do you go often?

Hey doctormike. Checkout the DNY group, there's a thread started about diving the beach on Nov 1st.

Cool! I might have trouble getting coverage on that day, but I'll look into it..

Thanks!

Mike

Got enriched air but can't use it till I'm certified LDS holding the EA cert. Should resolve that problem at B8th street on Nov 1. Wish I had a Dry suit LOL

Back
Top Bottom