Diving in Phuket, Similan Islands, Surin Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am properly incorporated, have a work permit, a TAT license, have posted a consumer protection bond, and provide insurance to protect myself and my customers. I make all of these documents are available to customers who want to inspect them.
Ross

Ross, Bleesr, South:
I would love to meet up with Ross here at his shop/office in Phuket and invite him for lunch afterwards. Maybe we can even go for a dive together and he can show me some of the sites? (I am particularly interested at all the great diving at Coral Island)

By the way: Posts, comments and write style of all three of you remind me of one particulary nice fellow I have known for a long time and dived with frequently.

:D

I just returned from a phenomenal diving adventure (2/24 - 3/6/08) which included Coral Island, Phi Phi, Shark Point, Anemone Reef, Ko Doc Mai, Christmas Rock; Three Trees, Beacon Reef, all Similan Islands and Richelieu Rock - Surin Islands. I did 18 dives and took approx. 700 underwater pix. which mostly turned out great despite the fact that I am not a "photographer". Bonnie

1. Phenomenal diving at Coral Island
2. Christmas "Rock"
3. "Three Trees"
4: "All" Similans, Surin and Richelieu Rock
5. 18 dives total
6. An amazing 700 pictures

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom