Diving in New Zealand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if i manage to score a NZ business trip and hubby comes along for a day or 2 of diving ... do i have to read this entire thread to find out what he can dive or are there cheat posts i can skip to :D

hi all

almitywife:
if i manage to score a NZ business trip and hubby comes along for a day or 2 of diving ... do i have to read this entire thread to find out what he can dive or are there cheat posts i can skip to :D

hi all
Don't be so idle almighty. There are also a few other threads to check out of lat...but I can't be bothered finding them and posting them. :D

hahahah - what other threads.... are they in the NZ forum

heheh......do you have one yet???

almitywife:
Pacific Islands :huh: that sounds almost tropical!!! so pack the lycra suits right?? :D
Yep, you got it. Don't forget the sunscreen and a stack of duty free liquor for the Pina Colada. Oh wait...I forgot...you are Australian...there is no way you would forget the grog!:D

Back
Top Bottom