Diving in New Zealand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
hahahaah - but what are the chances i would share it with a Kiwi!
Of course you would...Aussies are never fussy who they drink with as long as they are drinking right?

If you guys want to stop by and say hello then let me know and I will prepare my Cold Chisel CD collection and put my best Blundstones on so you guys feel at home:D
Heck I can even pull my King Gee's out of storage...

hahahahah - will take you up on that offer if it eventuates..... never miss the chance of seeing a kiwi dress up for the occasion!

almitywife:
hahahahah - will take you up on that offer if it eventuates..... never miss the chance of seeing a kiwi dress up for the occasion!
Exactly! Normally when you see us dressed up there are 15 of us dressed all in black and stomping on 15 other guys dressed in green and gold then drinking champers from a rather large silver cup.

Azza:
Exactly! Normally when you see us dressed up there are 15 of us dressed all in black and stomping on 15 other guys dressed in green and gold then drinking champers from a rather large silver cup.
:lol:

yeah, and we'll be wanting that back next time - dont forget that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom