Diving in Ft. Lauderdale 2/7-2/8 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Try Dixie Divers in Pompano Beach www.dixiediver.com. They can set you up with hotel, have a full service shop and they have their own boat the Lady Go Diver. You can shore dive right off Deerfield Beach. There are good restaurants/bars in walking distance of the hotels and the beach is right there for when your not diving and want to soak up some sun. From there you can also get a taxi and go down to Lauderdale by the Sea for some good beach diving. All of us who live in this area like the beach diving there. Where ever you end up staying have a great trip.

Suzanne

zuzanne:
Try Dixie Divers in Pompano Beach www.dixiediver.com. They can set you up with hotel, have a full service shop and they have their own boat the Lady Go Diver. You can shore dive right off Deerfield Beach. There are good restaurants/bars in walking distance of the hotels and the beach is right there for when your not diving and want to soak up some sun. From there you can also get a taxi and go down to Lauderdale by the Sea for some good beach diving. All of us who live in this area like the beach diving there. Where ever you end up staying have a great trip.

Suzanne

Thanks Sue. I just booked May 6,7 and 8th with ProDive and made a reservation at the Doubletree.They dive at 1 pm for first dive, deep wreck, and then shallow reef and back to the dock at 5. Sounds relaxing.

I just jumped in as I am planning my trip to Ft. Laud this weekend. I am at the Marriott on Sat 2/5 and hope to dive with Diversity on Saturday.

Did anyone plan anything for Sunday, 2/6? I would like to get in some diving before driving back to Daytona Beach for the SuperBowl.

I hope to see you there

still looking for something Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully in the morning, but if it has to be in the Afternoon, then probably Pro Dive.

Which Marriott, the one closer to the beach, or the one at Pier 66 on the intracoastal?

They're trying to put trips together for me on 2/7 and 2/8. Anybody interested in joining me in the AM? Or the PM?

paulwall:
I hope to see you there

still looking for something Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully in the morning, but if it has to be in the Afternoon, then probably Pro Dive.

Which Marriott, the one closer to the beach, or the one at Pier 66 on the intracoastal?

Paul, or any one else, if you're around My 6, 7 and 8th and feel like a dive or two, I"ll be at ProDive

paulwall:
I hope to see you there

We are going to be at the Marina Marriott.

paulwall:
I'll be at the Harbor Beach Marriott, about a mile away...

That's the nice one. We are using Points and it was not available. I called Diversity and we are scheduled for Saturday afternoon. It looks like we are going to miss you.

Capt'n Tony is very good. Good story teller also. Have a fun trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom