Diving in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

junior

Reaction score
We just went diving in the Keys and saw a lot of great stuff. I live in Floirda and just got certified in July. What are some good dive locations located along the gulf coast along Tampa/St. Pete or north of there? I live in Daytona Beach and the winds have kicked up the seas so badly on the east coast that it's not worth going out.

junior,

Since we all like to actually "SEE" what the diving in any given place would be like, here is what I will do... whenever I want to know about a specific area would be like diving I look for the sites that have some good photos.

Two places to try for quickly finding those sites ...

1) ScubaSearch.com returns Three Sites for that area.

2) ScubaDirectory.com returned an additional 34 Sites

Most sites love to show off their diving sites and you can get a pretty good Idea of some of their best diving from those pictures.

=-)

Just thought this thread could use a bump since it hasn't seen a post in ten years, I'm here to help.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I didnt see that :shocked2: now that funny right there 10 years

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I didnt see that :shocked2: now that funny right there 10 years

I think everyone should find and resurrect a 10 year old thread today. People, it's up to you to keep ScubaBoard history alive, I can't do this all by myself.

The OP hasn't posted since July 2001 . . .

and this is how I got rid of that nag screen :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom