Diving CSSP Sat. 8/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony once bubbled...
...Dee, iffin you wants to make the trek back to the country with us Saturday afternoon/evening (bout 2 1/2 hours) your welcome to have a rest in the country.... 240 miles from Humble though!

Iffin Beast has to work and iffin I follow you to the country, how many fishermen will be on the dock on Sunday? :wink:

scubatexastony asked...
Do the "gates" open at 8am as posted on the website or can you get in earlier?

I've...uh...never...er...actually gotten there that early to find out. I imagine I'll get there between 8 & 9.

scubatexastony asked...

Bill, looking at the map, bottom right side,(north-west end), a canopy by the closest dock? NEAR the last big parking area?

That's where I usually set up. I prefer the dock by where the map shows 2 "Sun Shelters" between 2 "Deep Ravines" by the largest parking lot if it's available. I'm happy to set up anywhere, though.

Dee asked...
You know how bad my sense of direction is so if I just holler for you real loud, will you come to the gate and get me?!?

Dee, I'd go to the Moon to get you if I heard you holler!

BillP once bubbled...
....Dee, I'd go to the Moon to get you if I heard you holler!

=-x

I can't miss a big shindig like this!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
scubatexastony asked...
Do the "gates" open at 8am as posted on the website or can you get in earlier?
I've been there as early as 7am, ya might have to wait on Robert for a few minutes though.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll be out early, should get there around 7:30, maybe a bit earlier. If ya'll are talking about setting up at the most northern shelter, I'll try to lay claim to it. We are talking about the one straight up from the dock and north of the porta-potty right? I'll be driving a red 2-door Tahoe.

Could someone put up a sign, or a banner, or something....

I hate walking up to strangers and saying "Are you a swamp diver?"

We thought for a couple days that Beast was going to have to work this weekend. But he's made some long days and gotten things done so he will be coming as planned. We should be there by 11am.

We'll be staying at the Best Western Sat. night and coming home Sunday morning. We're looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new Swampers.

Dee once bubbled...
We'll be staying at the Best Western Sat. night and coming home Sunday morning. We're looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new Swampers.

Which Best Western are you staying at? I'm presuming the one in Terrell?

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
Which Best Western are you staying at? I'm presuming the one in Terrell?

I didn't know there was more than one! Yes..the one in Terrell

Detonate once bubbled...
Could someone put up a sign, or a banner, or something....

I hate walking up to strangers and saying "Are you a swamp diver?"

...but I have a blue baseball cap that says "BillP" on it. I'll bring it.

If you do ask anyone if they're a swamp diver and they answer "No", ask them, "Would you like to be one?" (grin)

Bill

Back
Top Bottom