Diving California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TBrowe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello Fellow Divers,

My girlfriend and I are traveling to Los Angeles area the first week of July. We're looking to dive while we are there but would like some references on good sites to try in that area. We're from Florida so we are not going to be use to the colder water and deeper depths but still want to be adventurous without heightened safety issues. We do not have our advanced open water cert. and don't really want to dive deeper than 100'. I know this is limiting are selves but want to be conservative. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Terry :dazzler1:

TBrowe:
Hello Fellow Divers,

My girlfriend and I are traveling to Los Angeles area the first week of July. We're looking to dive while we are there but would like some references on good sites to try in that area. We're from Florida so we are not going to be use to the colder water and deeper depths but still want to be adventurous without heightened safety issues. We do not have our advanced open water cert. and don't really want to dive deeper than 100'. I know this is limiting are selves but want to be conservative. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Terry :dazzler1:

Terry, you might get a better resonse if you post this in the SoCal section of the board. Follow the link or just scroll down towards the bottom of the page in the main forums and look for the 'Scubaboard Clubs' section.

Not too many people visit this area that you have posted in.
Good luck and have fun while you are here.
Robert

Thanks Robert! I'll do so.
Terry

Back
Top Bottom