Diving at Windy Point on the 22nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mack Diver:
Sub,

I might be able to make it if I can get away from the shop. I'll find out later today and let you know. I'll also see if shaggie is interested.

Mack

Would like to, but can't. I have to work friday and saturday night, then I've got to get my stuff together for my annual trip to der Vaterland (Germany). Sadly, there is no diving there.

Kwbyron:
it's not fair....so not fair. Here the waters in the upper 40's...and it's in the upper 40's outside too.

Be careful what you wish for....it was 102 outside here today, and that was at 5:00pm

Mitch,

So is this open water weekend?

What’s the expected turn out? 30-40 people? :D

I am guessing that will keep Sean and Pete busy.

Have fun and take sun screen and a hat for shore duty.
Regards, Andrew

-mitch-:
I will be there Friday night through Sunday :)

Just a word of warning, UT is doing their open water this weekend, two groups a day, 18 students or so a piece, first group from 8-noon, then the second from 1-5. They'll hog up usually three or four platforms between stairs one and three, sometimes take platform 5 if needed...

PvilleStang:
Just a word of warning, UT is doing their open water this weekend, two groups a day, 18 students or so a piece, first group from 8-noon, then the second from 1-5. They'll hog up usually three or four platforms between stairs one and three, sometimes take platform 5 if needed...
Thanks for the heads up.

PvilleStang:

Haha, this will be fun with UTA doing their dives too...get ready for a fight over platforms

Crazyduck:
Mitch,

So is this open water weekend?

What’s the expected turn out? 30-40 people? :D

I am guessing that will keep Sean and Pete busy.

Have fun and take sun screen and a hat for shore duty.
Regards, Andrew

Yeah, it will be something around that number...and helping pack the trailer sucked, I think they are taking everything they own...

Hopefully it will be a fun weekend though :D I haven't ever been with that many OW students

-mitch-:
Haha, this will be fun with UTA doing their dives too...get ready for a fight over platforms

each side should get all matching wetsuits like in the 007 movies (thunderball time)

and a designated bond with a scooter cruising around and ripping masks and double hosed regs off of everybody :wink:

I think I will try and talk my buddy into taking his boat out to stearnes or to one of our spots upstream of Bar-K. should be a little less crowded.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom