Diving at Windy Point on the 22nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FUN WEEKEND!

Water was warmer than I expected, until a thermocline at 45ish ft. brought it down ALOT. Did 4 dives Saturday, got in before OW students and stayed away from platforms and saw mostly 15ft vis all day until 80ft where it turned to crap. Saturday night had an uneventful night dive, am I the only one that can't find fish at night at Windy Point? Sunday 6 of us jumped off the rocks by the stairs nearest the point and followed the ridge out to the grottos where we found an electronic scoreboard?...that was randomly funny.

Anyone else have a good weekend?

Sounds great, only time I was wet this weekend was from sweat and showers, no boat dive ( or any other :frown:) for me this weekend. If buddy with boat is busy next weekend I may just have to suck it up and do a dive a WP shore dive myself next weekend. Got a freshly serviced reg still begging to be dove.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom