diving and whale watching in Lanai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rjdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a company trip to Four Seasons Lanai at Manele Bay. This is my first trip to Hawaii. Does anyone have any recommendations for a dive shop for a 2-tank dive? I would love to dive every day, but I have a non-diving wife.

We will be there the week of Feb 11. I have read that many dive boats and snorkel trips see whales. My wife doesn't want to snorkel since we do that a lot in Cayman. I want to see some whales. Is there a good chance on a 2-tank dive trip, or should I try to book a whale watching tour?

Thanks for your help,
Rob

The only dive operator on Lanai is Trilogy. There are no other options that I am aware of, unless you shore dive on your own.

Trilogy has a set schedule and does not go out every day. The schedule is on their website, I can't recall it offhand but it's easily found if you google it. Small discount if you book online. The price for a 2 tank charter is really expensive - even for Hawaii. When I booked my dive for this past August, I recall it was around $170 - 180, gear included.

I actually ended up not being able to dive because the boat had some sort of problems the night before, and I couldn't reschedule because I was only there for the weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom