Diving And Dating!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GUNNER

Reaction score
After looking into several of the different topics available on this board, I see several posts about finding or meeting single divers! I think there should be a singles diver section or even a not single but looking anyway section on the board! Just a idea I got from reading what alot of people are posting here!=-)

Can there be a subsection for scuba diving supermodels with low standards and lower morals????:wacko:

Al Mialkovsky once bubbled...
Can there be a subsection for scuba diving supermodels with low standards and lower morals????:wacko:

Waiting for that day when she comes along Al? :wink: LOL

Jez Al before I found my wife in Idaho I used to do alot of looking in Oregon. Nothing like a back to the earth, tree hugger with very low morals, lots down there :)

Cherry

Now that last post made me chuckle, I grew up in Idaho and travel through oregon a lot.

Travis

Did some one say you could get low moral scuba diving women here? I want to order the Stepford-annie model please, she cooks and cleans fish too!

Now I know what I'm doing wrong... I'm looking for women with reasonable morals who don't necessarily look like super models. No wonder I haven't had a date in years (if you don't count the Internet ones)!

Dr. Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom