Diving 1/27 @ Lake Pleasant

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, if you call I guess you'll find out, but we're calling the dives today. He is a definite no-go and we'll steal the opportunity to organize our gear and also dust off some things for future dives (camping stove, shade canopy, etc. etc.) we should probably make sure it works before we bring it up to the lake!

I was just talking to Nancy about a popup shade I saw an ad for in Sportmans guide. 10 x 20 for $98 after my members discount and a coupon. I figure it was close to the price of a 10 x 10. Camping stove hadn't thought of though I think I may have one in the camping gear in the attic. I do have a nice 12kbtu heater that clips on a 20lb propane bottle. Maybe the next step would be to park a camper up there for the winter :)

the Rob who moved to Florida actually bought one off craigslist for camping at the lake!

Don't buy one of those! The winds at the lake will destroy it. We got to use ours about half a dozen times before it took flight over the van.

Back
Top Bottom