Diveworld South?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PvilleStang

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I'm trying to update a few things on the Univ. SCUBA Club website, and the LDS page needs it bad. I have that a)SCUBALand changed locations a while back and added the "Lake" location, b) Aquasports went down like the Empress of Ireland, c)Clearwater is clearly still open, contradicting popular belief, but I am lacking in area d, which is, Does Dive World honestly have a south location anymore, or are they sitting on the location to avoid competition moving in and taking away business? Or has Bert shacked up in the place? As for now, I consider the place closed, since I haven't seen it open in like three years, but I could be wrong. Someone shoot me straight here.

Kevin

So I'm trying to update a few things on the Univ. SCUBA Club website, and the LDS page needs it bad. I have that a)SCUBALand changed locations a while back and added the "Lake" location, b) Aquasports went down like the Empress of Ireland, c)Clearwater is clearly still open, contradicting popular belief, but I am lacking in area d, which is, Does Dive World honestly have a south location anymore, or are they sitting on the location to avoid competition moving in and taking away business? Or has Bert shacked up in the place? As for now, I consider the place closed, since I haven't seen it open in like three years, but I could be wrong. Someone shoot me straight here.

Kevin

I don't think they ever opened up this summer, but I stopped in either the summer before or the one prior to that. If you want to update your site with accurate information you might think about calling them and asking...not that anyone around here would bend the truth. :wink:

North 620 Store: (512) 219-1220
620 & 2222 Store: (512) 249-0567

Back
Top Bottom