DiveTables.info, get advice for your dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Dear fellow Divers,

I recently started diving, which was a great experience. I discovered that there did not exist a user-friendly website where dive tables can be used online. Because of my IT background I started this website on my own: www.divetables.info.

With DiveTables.info, divers can get advice on a dive that they are planning. Furthermore, the site helps filling in the log and can be of use for educational purposes. At the moment, it is possible to plan a dive using PADI and NAUI dive tables. The visitor can choose between meters and feet.

My future plans are to extend the site with further functionality. You can think of the support of repetative dives, calculation of surface intervals etc. Other types of dive tables will be added as well (SSI, Nitrox etc.).

All feedback is welcome!

Thanks,

Bobby

I not sure this is such a great idea. The site is great I just think that some one can use the info that needs to have the training and not just put numbers in and have it give you times. It may also make others lazy and not using the tables. Although the site was well done.:D

Just a quick thing if I say 40m and 28 min BT it just goes blank on Dive group and gives no info.
You should maybe just show a error or say this is not a recommended recreational dive, for people that will not know at all.

OK that's only the NAUI table I see, but PADI gives 15 min safety stop at any BT greater than 25 min

Cool site but def think that you should try and figure out a way to at least make it compatible with 2 dives

Pretty cool.
I just wonder is that OK with PADI/NAUI copyrights. I don't care myself but I'd hate to see you in trouble for helping fellow divers. I've heard PADI can be nasty about such things.

Great site. Like everything else out their. It's going to be up to the person that's looking to decide what they are going to do.I feel this is less confusing and that i can double check my trip so i don't make a mistake. I feel it's helpful

Nicely done. I'm looking forward to a subsequent dive capability. It would also be nice (and probably easy) to add USN dive tables.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom