Divesoft Solo HE display

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RVBldr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone successfully resolve and issue with the HE display not showing? Basically, it will not show any value, even in air, in a quiet environment. The Solo does not show an HE Sensor error either, it just won't show any value. The O2 value seems to show properly calibrated value and I'm using the Divesoft DIN flow restrictor as well.

The flow is too fast. It is expecting a flow that is 1/10th that of other analyzers. I'm not sure which DIN limiter you're using (there are several versions), but the newest version of the professional one goes from closed to extremely open (useless for analyzing) to just right as you open the outlet screw. It's just a whisper of flow.

The flow is too fast. It is expecting a flow that is 1/10th that of other analyzers. I'm not sure which DIN limiter you're using (there are several versions), but the newest version of the professional one goes from closed to extremely open (useless for analyzing) to just right as you open the outlet screw. It's just a whisper of flow.
I'm using the older version of the Pro limiter. I've tried using the flow adjust, but even in still air it should show about 0.3%, but it's just showing " . %".

I've done it without a limiter by barely cracking the tank valve, but the limiter should make that unnecessary. I've run mine next to a hotel A/C, so "quiet" isn't really needed IME. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Not sure about the solo version, the the divesoft analyzer I have shows nothing if there is nothing or if the flow is too fast. The old proflow limiter was great. I'm really going to hoard mine now. I got to use the newer updated one and it sucks. It was great in you had a consistent flow from one check to the next. Now it sucks as much as the cheap ones. O2 reading a little lower than you want, just crack open the flow a little more and bump that number a touch. And Helium, the only way I could get a reading with the new proflow was to blow it through and shut off the flow. Then what was in the analyzer would give me a number. It's pretty close to what I was supposed to get, OK, that's the number I'm using.

And Helium, the only way I could get a reading with the new proflow was to blow it through and shut off the flow. Then what was in the analyzer would give me a number
Confusingly, the new one needs to be opened even further. It's like they built in a high-flow purge before the slow/readable flow setting.

Back
Top Bottom