divers in NH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, but I'm in southern Maine.

Pete

jaybombs25:
ohhh ok ok so any good diving in the area?

We enjoy over a dozen shore dive sites from Kittery to Cape Elizabeth.

Green_Manelishi:
I'm from Nebraska. I lived in NH for some time but now I live in Kittery, ME.

Hey Green,
I used to live in Kittery off of Dismukes Ave. (Not sure of spelling). Many years ago. Great town.

:14: Epping, NH up from northern NJ. I miss the wreck diving down there. I haven't gotten into diving up here yet as all od my diver friends are still living back home. I have to hook up with some diver up here as the gear is getting dusty.

several of us. TimK and I are in Merrimack, NH. We're river rats diving who like to dive for stuff (Scallops, antique bottles) in Piscataqua River, Nubble, Lakes. If interested in NH diving, check us out at www.udnh.org (United divers of NH) We meet 3rd monday's of mo. at Manchester YMCA. It's were I met most my NH dive buds.

rscalzo:
:14: Epping, NH up from northern NJ. I miss the wreck diving down there. I haven't gotten into diving up here yet as all od my diver friends are still living back home. I have to hook up with some diver up here as the gear is getting dusty.

I'm a NJ transplant as well. Bergen County, Glen Rock. Land of the Boss and Pork roll. You're more than welcomed to join us other NH when we go out. A bunch of us are doing annual New Years Dive at Nubble. I have to pass this year as will be with Family unit going up north (san's gear)

Back
Top Bottom