divers in NH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefseal:
Check out pics from dive club new years eve dive. Dead calm, balmy 40 degree water. http://www.udnh.org/bb/viewtopic.php?p=3223&sid=ba46ba8c3b7c25496ce05602a68619d1#3223

A good call as New Years day turned out to be a washout.

I would love to do Lake Champlain some time! I drove by there once on way to Brockville. Will send you a note in summer for tips on good operators, hotels.

Sounds good.....let me know when, and I'll put together a charter for you, and probably join you. Any excuse to get out on the lake, if you know what I mean.
I may be puting together a trip for Memorial weekend to Brockville....who did you use for your charter and lodging?
C-Dawg

reefseal:
Check out pics from dive club new years eve dive. Dead calm, balmy 40 degree water. http://www.udnh.org/bb/viewtopic.php?p=3223&sid=ba46ba8c3b7c25496ce05602a68619d1#3223

A good call as New Years day turned out to be a washout.

I would love to do Lake Champlain some time! I drove by there once on way to Brockville. Will send you a note in summer for tips on good operators, hotels.

Waterfront Dive Center is a good shop right across from Perkin's Pier in Burlington. Larry Boivert runs a charter on the lake. Waterfront Diving can give you his number.

Vtdiver2:
Sounds good.....let me know when, and I'll put together a charter for you, and probably join you. Any excuse to get out on the lake, if you know what I mean.
I may be puting together a trip for Memorial weekend to Brockville....who did you use for your charter and lodging?
C-Dawg

I had gone with Mel C. Frechette of Bottomtime charters. It was organized by some others in our club. Lodging was on our own so I stayed at a comfort inn nearby. The group I went with only did two dives in AM. I would have loved to have gotten in more diving. When I go again, I would like to do more dives, both US and Canadian side.

Memorial day is tough for me to get away as I am usually helping my in-laws opening up their cottage on Cape Cod. I'll ping you for sure in Spring/summer!

reefseal:
I had gone with Mel C. Frechette of Bottomtime charters. It was organized by some others in our club. Lodging was on our own so I stayed at a comfort inn nearby. The group I went with only did two dives in AM. I would have loved to have gotten in more diving. When I go again, I would like to do more dives, both US and Canadian side.

Memorial day is tough for me to get away as I am usually helping my in-laws opening up their cottage on Cape Cod. I'll ping you for sure in Spring/summer!
I know Mel, he comes into my LDS to get gear. I've already contacted him about Memorial weekend. Nice to hear you'd recommend him though.
C

I have lived in Nh all my life,love it.We do alot of diving at clarks point in wolfboro I think the real name of the site is Mackinny park,sorry i know thats not how to spell it.But anyway its a nice shore dive and its at the end of clark road across from the high school.It has lots of boulders and friendly bass.Does have limited parking and gets crowded on weekends in the mornings.We also love nubble light in York Maine,great shore dive day or night.We do all of our diving buisness with Atlantic Aqua sports out of rye Nh.They are a great dive shop hands down.We drive two hours to get to them .It is so worth it.

I live in Barrington and dive year round. Have a 18" rib so the sky is the limit. Always open for dive. Dittos on Donnie at aqua sports

Soggy:
Waterfront Dive Center is a good shop right across from Perkin's Pier in Burlington. Larry Boivert runs a charter on the lake. Waterfront Diving can give you his number.
Personally, having used both, I prefer Victory Sports. I started out as a customer, but now work there part time, a couple of days a month. Their website is www.victorysports.net and they also use Larry Boivin for charters. Incidentally, Larry gets his gear serviced at Victory, and refers his students to Victory for buying their gear for their OW classes.
On the other hand, to each their own,
C-Dawg

Vtdiver2:
Personally, having used both, I prefer Victory Sports. I started out as a customer, but now work there part time, a couple of days a month. Their website is www.victorysports.net and they also use Larry Boivin for charters. Incidentally, Larry gets his gear serviced at Victory, and refers his students to Victory for buying their gear for their OW classes.
On the other hand, to each their own,
C-Dawg

I've never been into Victory. I grew up in Williston and my parents still live there, but I've only done a couple dives on the Lake.

Soggy:
I've never been into Victory. I grew up in Williston and my parents still live there, but I've only done a couple dives on the Lake.
Well, next time you're in town, bring your gear and send me a PM....we can dive the wall at Thompson's point, or go do a wreck. Check out my photo album of pictures from the wrecks on the lake.
C-Dawg (Chris)

Vtdiver2:
Well, next time you're in town, bring your gear and send me a PM....we can dive the wall at Thompson's point, or go do a wreck. Check out my photo album of pictures from the wrecks on the lake.
C-Dawg (Chris)

Thanks. Maybe I'll look you up next time I'm around. I dived Thompson's point a couple years ago and like 5 years ago, I dived the OJ Walker and Horseferry. My dad has a small boat on the lake that I keep trying to get out on, but the timing is never right.

Back
Top Bottom