Diver's Day Out Halloween Tent Sale and Night Dive 10/29/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw:
Alright Ken, I am sick and tired of this ...quit your job and start diving. I have had it...!!!! :cussing:

:rofl:

If ONLY it were that easy... :D

:51: winning lottery ticket...winning lottery ticket...winning lottery ticket...

We have had all kinds of gear from tanks to scooters added to the consignment sale! View the photos on our website. We are planning a big day Saturday October 29!
Bare Dry Suits 11AM-2PM- Great prices on dry suits and free undergarments with purchase!
Dive Rite DEMO 2PM-4PM - Wreck diving, Transpac, and Lighting packages
Tent Sale 11AM-6PM
Night Dive 8PM CSSP
Zeagle Sale NOW through October 31, 2005

I will also have plenty of snacks, and beverages on hand to feed the masses!

I hope we see you there!:D

It looks like I ought to put some new batteries in my flashlight and come on out to the Spooky Underwater Haunted House.
I think I'll show up at CSSP that afternoon and hang out for the event.
'Anybody else going to be there on Saturday afternoon too ?

We will have our white tent and sign out there to mark our spot. Hopefully as close as we can get to the plane area. We will also have a changing tent, snacks, beverages, etc. The usual fare! We should be out there starting at about 10AM and then dive is at 8PM. Some of us are not leaving the shop until 6pm or so to head out to CSSP for the 8pm dive time. Probably grab some dinner along the way... It will be a long day with lots of activity! Looks like the weather will cooperate, thank goodness.

Timeliner:
It looks like I ought to put some new batteries in my flashlight and come on out to the Spooky Underwater Haunted House.
I think I'll show up at CSSP that afternoon and hang out for the event.
'Anybody else going to be there on Saturday afternoon too ?

Yea, it looks like I'll make it sometime Saturday afternoon. Not real sure what time just yet, depends on how things go..............

TruckDiver:
Yea, it looks like I'll make it sometime Saturday afternoon. Not real sure what time just yet, depends on how things go..............

Are ya sure?...The last time I was there I dove solo cuz no one else showed up...LOL. I'm gonna show up sometime that morning before noon and try to stay for the night dive as well.

The grand kids all bought these glow in the dark wool hats and bone gloves for Halloween. They look pretty cool and would be a hoot underwater too I'm guessing.
I do have a bit of glow in the dark fabric paint I might use on my fins for the spooky dive.

Now that would be cool, bone gloves! I found a glow in the dark skeleton at Wal-Mart. I think that plane may have found a new captain!

Back
Top Bottom