Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HeyLauren

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My partner and I are crushed that we can no longer go on our highly anticipated upcoming liveaboard dive trip to the Revillagigedo Islands (Socorro) due to a medical reason.

We paid $4,279.75 USD per person for a "superior suite". We would be willing to transfer the spots for a $750 discount per person >> $3,529 USD each.

The trip is from Wednesday, November 29th through Thursday, December 7th.

The Superior Suite is on the upper deck with 145 square ft. of space, large windows and a view.

You must be in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for boat departure at 8pm on November 29.

"Highlights of Socorro are the Giant Pacific manta rays, pods of dolphins, hammerheads, silky, whitetip sharks, surrounded by gorgeous marine life and pristine reefs -- an unforgettable experience!"

A dive buddy of mine posted a great video of his experience on the same boat in 2015 here.

Included in the trip:

9 days, 8 nights on the Nautilus Explorer with daily room make-up and turndown
20 Dives, plus 1 night snorkel with silkies
All meals and snacks and non-alcoholic beverages onboard
Marine ID sessions with Nautilus dive expert
Onboard Kayaks

Click for more information on the trip

The entire boat has been rented by Toronto Scuba Centre -- I've travelled with about half of the people on this trip before on other liveaboards. It's a great group of divers. Check here for more info.

Please contact me (Lauren) if you are interested: laurenistravelling@gmail.com

Take care & I get well soon. I wish I could go on this trip. I live about an hour from the GTA so it would be very easy for me to go to TSC and get a feel for them, but I am already committed to a fall trip.

Lauren,

I hope you get well soon. I know it is not what you are asking (or what the trip is worth), but I can offer you $2000 USD for each for the two spots ($4000 total). PM me if interested.

Champ

Are you allowed to "transfer the spots"? Not all reservations work like that. BTW, this is why I always buy trip insurance.

Hi Lauren,
Sorry to hear that you cannot make it. and |I hope you will recover fast. We are dive travel wholesalers with offices in California and the south of France and we frequently charter the Nautilus flee. We frequently get request from clients and groups to fill last minute spaces that become available and are usually quite successful at doing so. There are no other Socorro space available at that time so I would imagine we could help you fill them. Let us know by e-mail if you would like us to promote them. With kind regards Dom

Dominick Macan
Dive Advice Travel
dom@diveadvice.com
www.diveadvice.com
Tel: +33 492 94 02 99 (France)
Live search for dive liveaboard spaces … for up-to-date liveaboard availability worldwide

"In Partnership with Amazing Adventures Travel of Mill Valley, California"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom