Divers clean up Boca Grande Pass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

man! Sorry to hear that. You guys were great out there. Not just the divers, either. The intercept boat crews did an outstanding job of keeping us all safe.

The conditions down there were difficult. On day 2, Colin and I had to do a safety stop after our second dive (83fsw for 29min) in the open (missed the anchor chain), and it was a real b*tch in that current with no reference.

Please keep us updated on Bill's condition.

Sorry to hear your buddy was bent! Looks like he's in good spirits in the photo though.. hope he's doing well now!!

That was kind of a neat saftey stop Reefguy - just hanging out in the briney blue... nothing around except a current... :D

Sorry to hear about the diver getting bent.

Thanks Colin. Let me know if you ever make it Atlanta!

Colin

It was pretty interesting, wasn't it. Especially with all of the boat noise we were hearing the whole time.

Very cool dive all the way around.. Tuesday was definitely more noisy motor wise than Monday was.. there was a very audible difference. From a diver in the water perspective I can't thank the gents from the various law enforcement agencies enough for their support in keeping them from killing divers.

Dude, thanks! One picture actually answered a question I've had ever since the dive. On the last dive of the day (the pic of me going over the side), I was looking at my mask strap when I hit the water. I was wondering if I had it on right or not. Looks like it was ok until the water hit.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom