Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CVCHIEF - We enjoyed diving with you and your family! While it was our first trip to Coz, hopefully Shelly and I will get to hang out on the reef with you again sometime. (BTW... the eagle rays made our day!)

What Tim-O said....

:clapping:

We had a blast diving with y'all last Tuesday. We got home Sunday afternoon, and after doing laundry, cleaning house, and getting back to reality yesterday, it's time to return to the real world.

I'll post photos on my FB page sometime today.

Yeah!!! Congrats! Now, be sure to keep them around for Christmas/New Years. :D

Please edit my stay/diving to "Casa Amor" and "Scuba Tony"

Last edited:
ok-here it comes...wait for it..

eagles !!! eagles!!! I saw 40-45 eagles today :bounce2::bounce2::bounce4:
The curse has been lifted and I'm in heaven :)
finally !!!!
40-45????? WOW!!! Did you get pictures???
('cause if you didn't, it didn't happen! LOL!)

Yea!! Glad you finally got to see 40-45 eagle rays!! We are all waiting to see some pictures!

Hi Kat Happy B-day! Two more ornaments for your tree. My son Kyle and I will be diving with Aldora and staying at Casa del Mar from 12/30 to 1/8. Thanks for being the listmaster!

Thank Gawd!! I was really starting to think you sweat eagle ray repellent! LOL I am SO happy (and jealous) for you :)

Keep sharing updates, I need the distraction to get me through the next couple of months....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom