Diver Initials on Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

me too!
reef diving is about 3 hours away. springs maybe an hour

I keep trying to get my family to move to FL. For several reasons, #1 warmth, #2 warmth, & #3 water. I figured I could be in the pool all year around. Here in VA I am at the Y pool 3 days a week and am freezing in the water while doing my aqua classes. Brrr! Not to mention going to my car after class and its below freezing. Oh, well, still want to move there. Someday.

I keep trying to get my family to move to FL. For several reasons, #1 warmth, #2 warmth, & #3 water. I figured I could be in the pool all year around. Here in VA I am at the Y pool 3 days a week and am freezing in the water while doing my aqua classes. Brrr! Not to mention going to my car after class and its below freezing. Oh, well, still want to move there. Someday.
Doubtful, I had to bail on diving last night because it was 20 degrees air temp. 2 weeks ago I dove when it was that cold and got sick. Pool would be even worse.

Yea, but if you over think something such as this, you can then put yourself on auto pilot for everything else, including the big stuff:confused:.

If you are thinking this hard about something like initials on tanks, then you are missing the point. Diving should not really be an auto pilot kind of activity, IMHO.

Life is hell here in the sub-tropics. :D

These guys are great - you design it yourself, and you get to see what it looks like.

Custom Vinyl Lettering - DoItYourselfLettering.com

I have some 1 x 3's with my full contact info, and have plastered them all over my gear. They have reflective in various colors. You have to look for it, as I remember . . . after the sticker design, I'm thinking.

Life is hell here in the sub-tropics. :D

Yea, I feel for you.:pityparty: Life must be rough there in FL

me too!
reef diving is about 3 hours away. springs maybe an hour
So where do shops go for the confined water portion of their classes?

My LDS uses their pool for swim lessons (especially kids) so they keep their pool at 92. Warm is never a problem in the pool. Keeping your mask from fogging up is :D

If you are thinking this hard about something like initials on tanks, then you are missing the point. Diving should not really be an auto pilot kind of activity, IMHO.

ScubaFeenD:

This was a funny made on the OP. Not to be taken seriously.

So where do shops go for the confined water portion of their classes?

My LDS uses their pool for swim lessons (especially kids) so they keep their pool at 92. Warm is never a problem in the pool. Keeping your mask from fogging up is :D

I did mine at the local Y

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom