Diver Death in Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PF, Are you asking me if the Deceased was buddied up with the DM? If so. No he was in a group dive. Everyone I would say was the DM's buddy. If you want to get technical except Pam and myself we buddied ourselves up.

his question was about what you know about what the deceased was thinking. . .

not trying to be rude to you FBM (typing your SN takes to long :)) just trying to prove you would have no way of knowing what the deceased was THINKING

urging me to sign up with DAN and purchase dive insurance. If it's so safe, why would you need special insurance?

For the Record, Dive Insurance is an excellent thing.

Regards
Richard

Sorry folks....I will stop making light now. There is so much stupid back and forth going on that I figured a break was in order. No offence to anybody in particular.

But, I think it is time if this thread is to continue that everybody start actually backing away from the keyboard if they are feeling emotional. That way they will not clutter the thread by quoting something from post 2 that was updated and corrected at post 30.

For the Record, Dive Insurance is an excellent thing.

Regards
Richard

DAN is awesome, just signed up this year!

and for the record, I have never gotten into a car accident, why do I need car insurance. . . knocking on wood. . .

Was DM and deceased buddied? I believe you said that they were in this thread? Could you help clear that bit of confusion up? Thanks

dear god, someone please bump the record player it seems to be broken...

Even I know that they were not buddied as in "hey pal you and I are buddies for this dive".

Was DM and deceased buddied? I believe you said that they were in this thread? Could you help clear that bit of confusion up? Thanks

Pilot Fish, You have gotta be joking.

PF....scan back.. ...she has clarified this a dozen times so please stop with the useless posts. I was on your side....I believe you are now on your own. You are now just trying to annoy and be offensive. She has said this in VERY CLEAR terms so please stop asking.

Either that or just click the FLUSH button on the toilet and finish us all off.

My apologies to the board. I thought OP said said DM and deceased were buddied. That being the case, DM had no special level of care that exceeded his duty to the rest of his group.

Thanks for clearing that up, Fostermom

PF, Are you asking me if the Deceased was buddied up with the DM? If so. No he was in a group dive. Everyone I would say was the DM's buddy. If you want to get technical except Pam and myself we buddied ourselves up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom