Diver Count and EAN Orders for Wreck Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Jan. 31 st 1300 from Sand Island State Boat ramp, map to follow, -the "Elesium"

Please put your name and any EAN you want ordered.

Catherine (2) EAN .32

Lisa (redrover) Air..Jimbo is filling her tanks

Since when do we need EAN?

Id like two tanks of 21%

i'll bring my own tanks..

Elysium -- in Greek mythology was a section of the Underworld.
Elysium -- a place or person struck by lightning.
Elysian Fields -- the final resting place of the souls of the heroic and the virtuous.
Elysian Fields -- lay on the western margin of the earth, by the encircling stream of Oceanus, and there the mortal relatives of the king of the gods were transported, without tasting death, to enjoy an immortality of bliss.

Wildcard:
Since when do we need EAN?

he he..well you don't. But I was hoping for a little more bottom time with the guests. I think Peter is diving .32.
Plus...you know my last dive was really long at the Corsair and I felt like crapola all day. Tired, slept for 24 hrs. I almost thought I was bent, nothing hurt.

Elysian Fields -- the final resting place of the souls of the heroic and the virtuous.
that's what he was going for. I told him at the time, Elesium sounded like a laxative...but it's grown on me.

Me. I'd like 2 tanks of air only (included in the price, right? - if not, I'll bring my own.)

catherine96821:
he he..well you don't. But I was hoping for a little more bottom time with the guests. I think Peter is diving .32.
Plus...you know my last dive was really long at the Corsair and I felt like crapola all day. Tired, slept for 24 hrs. I almost thought I was bent, nothing hurt.

It happens when you get old, so Im told:D :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Wildcard:
catherine96821:

It happens when you get old, so Im told:D :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
Glad you're coming, you wretch.
I still have that yellow head banging thingy, only now it’s a lot handier tucked in a pocket, can whip it right out in a moment when necessary. :eyebrow:
Hmmmm.....it kinda reminds me of my riding crops, lota power with the flexiability.:crafty: I'll need to practice that application, under Instructor supervision of course, perhaps you'll provide an opportunity:blinking: ?
Your friendly :10: little old lady too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom