Diver 2B out of action!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEPSEAWOLF

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For those of you who know Lil'B, you know how much of a daredevil he is. While riding his scooter in the park Saturday morning, he twisted his ankle, throwing himself to the ground. He didn't check out well so I took him to the ER where they put a high CAST on his BROKEN tibia, (shin). It goes from just behind the toes all the way up his left leg to his upper thigh. He was in extreme pain for the day, and heavy pain until yesterday. It isn't too bad today, but being immobile is driving him nutz! He'll be wearing it through the summer, unfortunately, so my lil' diving buddy is out of action.
:(

Awwhhh man, so sorry to hear. But Dads should NOT push kids off of scooters.
I hope he is well. Must be driving you crazy.. wait till he gets some muscles on that leg and can swing the cast around!

If he builds up the muscles Jenny thinks he will i'd put him in for soccer practice!!

I feel sorry for Maneater, she has enough with you driving her up the wall Ken :wink:

Glad you got it sorted out and even though it'll take a while, he'll be back before you know it.

He already has the muscles to swing the cast! I am also considering the drysuit issue. His wetsuit of gorilla tape didn't work out very well. I didn't push him off the scooter, he was ducking the baseball bats everyone was trying to hit him with. He made it through eight of them, it was the ninth inning that got him!

Yeah, the ninth inning will get you every time.

Sorry to hear about this. Best wishes and hoping for a speedy recovery.

First doc visit a week after. The leg is healing so well, they can't even tell where it was broken. In 4 weeks, he'll be switched to a shorter cast, then back in businss a few weeks later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom