Divemaster Cert Card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DRomano

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Whats the deal with the PADI Divemaster cert card? It don't have the word "Divemaster" any where on it. I was looking forward to seeing that on my new cert card. Oh well....I guess it does not matter.:shakehead:

Mine says Divemaster.

It should,

padi-divemaster-card.gif

Sure it does...this is my card. Excuse the awesomeness of my iPhone's camera :p

Attachments

• dm_card.jpg
    dm_card.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 422
Are you Divemaster, or a Master Diver? There is a big difference.

On one side it has the PADI logo and "Valued Member Since." Thats it, no "Divemaster" no date.
On the photo side of the card it has my name, PADI No. Cert date and a long explanation of my nonteaching status.

Awesome....post a pic of it!

Then call PADI and have them send you another one that is not messed up. Also ask them to put EANx on it if you have that....

On one side it has the PADI logo and "Valued Member Since." Thats it, no "Divemaster" no date.
On the photo side of the card it has my name, PADI No. Cert date and a long explanation of my nonteaching status.

You must be a highly valued member. :rofl3:

How old is that card? Your DM card definitely should have the word "Divemaster" as well as the date valid for it.

Go here: PADI Pro Chek
put in your PADI DM number and see if it's valid.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom