Dive Zing - Fully developed ecommerce website (with its own affiliate program)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezing

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Sorry dont know where else to post this but its kinda my job right now so here goes................

Fully developed ecommerce website (with its own affiliate program)

When you buy Dive Zing you are not just purchasing a website, you will be purchasing big business potential. Dive Zing is a fully developed ecommerce website in a very exciting niche market.

When you purchase dive zing you will get
- 1 fully developed e-commerce website (PayPal integrated)
- 1 domain name
- All products are pre loaded
- 3 drop ship accounts ( all products pre designed)
- All original designs and graphics
- All dive zing’s healthy social network accounts and contacts
- Pre loaded affiliate program

This is a great deal

Dive Zing work’s on a drop shipping basis. The customer’s order the products online> I order the products from one of the 3 suppliers (at cost)> product is sent out to client (invoice sent to me). Very low effort with great results.

Now that the website is fully developed it is pretty low maintenance, I have developed it so there is even an email notification when someone places an order.

Another great element to this website is that I have loaded an affiliate program. With careful marketing this could well produce fantastic results. There is also the potential to earn through selling advertising space.

Dive Zing is developed with the Joomla CMS, which makes it super easy to adjust and customise, even if you have no HTML or previous web development skills. The backend or admin area allows you to add/remove/edit products, track inventory, send out bulk emails, update twitter account, change the look and feel of the site, ad banners or advertisements and much more

Reason for sale – my strong points are ideas and web development NOT marketing and SEO. I believe with a little bit of time and marketing this baby could earn someone big bucks because there is no one else out there doing this!

Please feel free to contact me with any offers or questions concerning this website. I have put a lot of love, time and effort in to it and will be more than happy to communicate with you about this website

ASKING $18,000 (or best offer)

(please google the website to find contact info)

Check out Vivohealth.com
My job full time is making ecommerce sites hugely successful. I would rather partner with you. As an affiliate and I can show you strong marketing techniques that work. You can see reports with Google Analytics and you can do email strategies that work. I have over 20 years ecommerce experience with companies like Tupperware and most recently healthcare retail online stores.

Actually found it.. and it is a cafe express on steriods with like 7 designs.. you need some more art!

You need a designer too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom