Dive watch!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, talk about limited. Only 20 dives in the log? No way to download them?

Give me an Oceanic Geo or an Atom II

But I don't wear a watch on land, so that settle that. :D

Thought that was "Dirk Digler"......

Buy a decent Nitrox capable dive computer. Then go buy a nice automatic dive watch that you can wear in and out of the water. For the price of the Casio you can probably buy both for around the same price range if you shop around

well i really like the oceanic Pro plus 2, i know its not a watch but i think its pretty sweet, that has nothing to do with the watch, but if i am going to get a comp. that one (pro plus2) is the one i liked!!

For the price ($550) - it is too expensive and it doesn't even calculate your nitrogen load. I think the Citizen Aqualand series (some solar-powered) performs similar functions at less than half the price. I agree with Jekyll, I think you're off buying a Nitrox Wrist computer and a separate dive watch and still have money to spare. Just my 2 cents.
Dive safely.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom