Dive Vessel From The Past

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reviving an old thread. It seems the old girl is still around. For sale at what I think is a ridiculous price, but what do I know.
1986 Harker's Island Rhodes Craft Power Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com

I have to say that since you posted this link - I have been thinking about the Seeker. My wife has fond memories of the Seeker and she isn't even a diver. However, there is a reason that she is out of the water and the info. posted says current owners wish to be a part of the retrofit? Wonder who that is?

That said - lots of memories and you can see the interior bunks where folks slept on those longer expeditions to the Doria, U Who etc. I remember Gary Gentile's specific spot near the galley. :)

X

Well, despite the trouble Mike found himself in and any resulting problems, I'm proud to have been able to "fall off" the side of that fantastic piece of dive history. Mike and Ray always treated me well, and the time on board was a pleasure. John, I'm sorry you got hosed, and no doubt that would sit pretty badly with me as well. I was on board with you and Richie for a day, which is one of my most favorite dives ever, (even if Rich stole my bunk) You had the whole boat load of us laughing, a real entertainer! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom