Dive Trip - "I should have brought..."

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What happens if you mess around with island girls?

catherine96821:
What happens if you mess around with island girls?
tropical diseases, cooties

Strangely enough, when I went on my liveaboard two weeks ago in Northern Sulawesi, I didn't bring ENOUGH clothes! It had seemed quite warm when we left Manado, but as we made the big turn into the Lembeh Straights, we colided with stormy weather AND colder water! It was in the 60s and low 70s, rainy and windy above water, and shockingly chilly below! If the DM hadn't had his old 2.5 shorty and hood for me to wear along with my 5mm full length suit, my whole trip would have been shot!!! And, I ended up wearing both of the only long sleeved shirts me and my husband brought for most of the trip, and still had to huddle below deck!

Who knew? Last year when we went to N.S., it was baking hot the for the entire trip!
Eh, what are ya gonna do?

Pamela

Jcsgt:
tropical diseases, cooties

I bet they catch more from urban men.

catherine96821:
I bet they catch more from urban men.
You're probably right.

Survived your ride okay I take it?

"I should have brought..."

...my mask, fins, and snorkel. Forgot those the morning of my rescue class. Spent ~2 hours getting everything packed perfectly in the car the night before but kept my bag with mfs in my dorm room. Walk out at 6am...right past the bag, totally forgetting it. :mad:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom