Dive Texoma March 8th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jury's still out on me. Depends on my progress around the house this weekend and next.

PS - Tell that slacker husband that you are worth a treadmill AND a drysuit! :D

Jury's still out on me. Depends on my progress around the house this weekend and next.

PS - Tell that slacker husband that you are worth a treadmill AND a drysuit! :D

Zzz....You Cad ! Bite Thy Tongue .... As long as he brings Us Pie who cares about the treadmill !

I was just thinking ...
With the camping setup -tear down skills that Kory & Rhonda & John have developed over the last year that they should be able to find excellent jobs with the Carson and Barnes Circus .

Of course Rhonda could still keep those girly ways but she'd have to grow a beard.

Picture this now .......:crafty:
Can't you just see Kory wearing a Slash style top hat and a star spangled banner suit standing atop 10 foot tall stilts yelling through a bull horn ...........

"Come one and all and see the most exciting show on the Midway !! "
"Step right up Ladies and Gentilemen... Live before your very eyes ... Rhonda the Neoprene Girl "

John would be selling Dragon Elixor and doing Actual Live Weight Guessing just off to one side of the Big Top ....

Folks... For Real now......The Circus did just leave they're Wintering grounds in Hogo , Oklahoma the other day..... We can still catch up with them :wink:

March 8? No can do...it's my birthday, and the kids are making plans for me.

Besides, unless one of my birthday presents is a dry suit, I'll be looking for warmer aqua. In fact, I'll be heading down to the Comal sometime over spring break. I'm looking for some underwater time too.

Zzz....You Cad ! Bite Thy Tongue .... As long as he brings Us Pie who cares about the treadmill !

I was just thinking ...
With the camping setup -tear down skills that Kory & Rhonda & John have developed over the last year that they should be able to find excellent jobs with the Carson and Barnes Circus .

Of course Rhonda could still keep those girly ways but she'd have to grow a beard.

Picture this now .......:crafty:
Can't you just see Kory wearing a Slash style top hat and a star spangled banner suit standing atop 10 foot tall stilts yelling through a bull horn ...........

"Come one and all and see the most exciting show on the Midway !! "
"Step right up Ladies and Gentilemen... Live before your very eyes ... Rhonda the Neoprene Girl "

John would be selling Dragon Elixor and doing Actual Live Weight Guessing just off to one side of the Big Top ....

Folks... For Real now......The Circus did just leave they're Wintering grounds in Hogo , Oklahoma the other day..... We can still catch up with them :wink:

Keep it up Frank and you'll be wearing the pie next time she sees you.:crafty::rofl3:

I'm at 80% probability and on the rise. I'm making good headway on the hacienda and I may deserve a break by then.

I have the date 'lightly' penciled in as it is still a bit away. This Sat. 3/1 will probably be heading out car looking for a second son replacement car this time around.....my youngest got a car last week after his Mustang of many years died....now my middle boy is wanting to replace his well worn Pontiac.

I have the date 'lightly' penciled in as it is still a bit away. This Sat. 3/1 will probably be heading out car looking for a second son replacement car this time around.....my youngest got a car last week after his Mustang of many years died....now my middle boy is wanting to replace his well worn Pontiac.

Hey Dad, I'm thinkin' I could use one of those 4 door Jeep Wranglers if you're going to be out shopping anyway. I'd let you borrow it from time to time. :eyebrow:

Hey Dad, I'm thinkin' I could use one of those 4 door Jeep Wranglers if you're going to be out shopping anyway. I'd let you borrow it from time to time. :eyebrow:

I am the Co-Signing dude.

Rhonda,

Is this thing still on or what?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom