Dive spots for beginners?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking forward to meeting ya Alli, looks like we have 4 confirmed for the 26th, anyone else wanna get wet and have fun? The viz has been great the past week 15-20 at Venice. Water temp about 80 with a 5 degree thermocline at 25 foot. I went snorkeling off the Mote / New Pass dock tuesday during my lunch hour and water was bathtub warm & clear

Missdirected:
Can you not make it for this weekend? Loads are already going out there. It is going to be fun :D

BTW I wish I could make it this weekend, but I have family driving from Texas to visit (if they can get thru the smoke).

MoteMan:
BTW I wish I could make it this weekend, but I have family driving from Texas to visit (if they can get thru the smoke).

I feel the same about your dive next week but I already arranged for a boat trip for that day. If I hadn't made those plans I would come dive down there again.

I might be able to make it to vencie on the 26th.PM sent mote man. Ill be getting back from Pompano the day before.I have not decided if I am doing a reef or wreck yet in Pompano with South Florida.

the 26th of may? yeah i wanna go again. looks like the ion gonna be packed full again . its all good. any one need a ride let me know and maybe we all will find some mega's

If you ever get up towards Hudson, Spring Hill, we usually go every weekend. I have some great spots in 30 ft and below and many many more above that. If you want to get together just let me know the week before and we will make room for ya.

Anyone interested in starting the Memorial Day weekend a tad bit early? My son and I will be diving Venice beach Friday morning, then on to Epcot after lunch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom