Dive spots for beginners?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taking the boat out Memorial Day weekend. Still have some spots open. See the "Memorial Day Weekend" thread.

I would really love to join in this weekend but can't do it Saturday. Do things like this happen often? It really sounds like fun!

AlliUF:
I would really love to join in this weekend but can't do it Saturday. Do things like this happen often? It really sounds like fun!

Venice Beach dives are happening all week as well as on the weekends. Keep an eye on a weather website to make sure the prevailing winds are out of the East and you should be good to go. I try and make it out a couple times a week, so shoot me a IM and I'll let you know if I can break away for a dive. And welcome to the board:D

AlliUF:
I have a friend who is a new diver and needs shallow dives to gain experience .... so I have been trying to set stuff like this up a couple times a month. Join any time :wink:
Kim P

I'm trying to put together a group to dive "Spanish Rocks "and "The Sugar Barge " on Bradenton Beach saturday May 26. Both are easy shore dive, 50 to 125 yrds offshore, max depth 22 feet, w/ good beach access, and dive shop nearby for refills.....PM if you're interested.

MoteMan:
I'm trying to put together a group to dive "Spanish Rocks "and "The Sugar Barge " on Bradenton Beach saturday May 26. Both are easy shore dive, 50 to 125 yrds offshore, max depth 22 feet, w/ good beach access, and dive shop nearby for refills.....PM if you're interested.

Can you not make it for this weekend? Loads are already going out there. It is going to be fun :D

I can't this weekend but I'm planning on coming out next Saturday. I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes this weekend. Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom