Dive spots for beginners?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last weekend it was 75 in the water. I was in a 2 mil shorty and the wife was just in a swim suit. No thermal protection at all. We were both fine. She was slightly chilled but that was it. We were in the water for an hour so I would think a 3 mil would be fine.

yellowsub:
It'll be nice to know. Should 3mm be good?
Just got my new fins today, cant wait to get them wet. It has been a long surface interval. Lets go diving....woooooohoooooooo:D

74 last week.

I would like to join as well on Saturday. Will see you at Sea trek in the morning unless the group is too big already :)

merlinuj:
I would like to join as well on Saturday. Will see you at Sea trek in the morning unless the group is too big already :)

Never to big for you :wink:
We will split into groups at sea treck some will do the bardge and some will do spanish rocks.
Meet back at sea treck ... go do lunch then switch sites :blinking:
Kim P

MissD has room in her car to carpool from Tampa tomorrow pm her if interested.
Posted by Missdirected
"BTW, less than a day to diving Off to pick up my tanks. If there is anyone near my place going tomorrow, I now have room in my car since Lil Sis has been grounded for the entire month of June."

Hi guys I am excited about tomorrow .... see you all soon :wink:
Remember to bring your weights, tanks, dive flags (we can share), and cameras.
If you dont have these things I am sure Sea Treck will help you out (opens at 10am):)
See you at 9
Kim P

time to get wet and play i am bringing a newbie diver with me so its 4of us in the ion and gear yeahaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww saturns rock lol meet ya at 7 30 kim

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom