Dive shops near Fort DeSoto ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEF

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We are going to be camping at Ft. DeSoto the last two weeks of October. We have a 14' Zodiac and hope to do some diving weather and seas permitting. Is there a dive shop at one of the marinas in Tierra Verde ?
Since we have a rather small boat and are recently certified divers, we would really appreciate some dive buddies (hint hint Missd and GolfCoastdiver).

No dive shops in or around Tierra Verde unfortunately but Aquatic Obsession in St.Pete would be the closest I believe.

Not too much in the Egmont Key (Ft.Desoto) area for diving but there are a couple of good shore dives just south in Bradenton/Sarasota area. Plus if you hook up with the two individuals you named you should have a ball.

Thanks for the info eandiver. We will look them up when we are down. I was primarily looking for someplace close for air fills and such. Is anyone familiar with Tierre Verde Scuba?

No problem.

I've never heard of Tierra Verde scuba but just for grins and giggles I'll look around tomorrow. We do a lot of kayaking at Ft.DeSoto so it's on the way.

Tierra Verde Scuba 1120 Pinellas Bayway Saint Petersburg, Fl. Might be in one of the marinas.
We will be at Ft. DeSoto Oct. 17 to 31 camp site 142. Look us up if you get a chance eandiver.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom