Dive shop vs. sporting store??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stu S.:
The only way to tell if a mask is OK is to give it a dive. What stores will take back one that you can't use due to fit?

Dive Sports will take it back if it doesn't fit after a dive. I think they have a 30 day policy that allows you to return something. When I bought my mask they told me if it didn't fit well on the dive to bring it back and I could swap it for a different brand without any problems.

www.divesports.com or you can send a PM to PhilEllis

mike_s:
Dive Sports will take it back if it doesn't fit after a dive. I think they have a 30 day policy that allows you to return something. When I bought my mask they told me if it didn't fit well on the dive to bring it back and I could swap it for a different brand without any problems.

Divers Direct will too but subject to a restocking fee (Don't know how much, but less than being stuck w/ equipment that does not function for you)

mike_s:

My LDS will take back a gently used item (try and don't like it? Bring it back)...that's what makes them my LDS. They want me to be happy with any purchase I make, even if it means giving me a different mask when there was nothing wrong (except fit). Shouldn't all LDS' be so service-oriented?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom