Dive Sat the 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry i cant Make it. If some one is up for an afternoon dive. Let me know before 5am tomorow morning. When i say afternoon i meen about 1pm since i will be heading back that way any how from malibu peir

Well I'm thinking I'm gonna plan on being there around 8am and meet up with the campers and see what things look like. I'll likely just park on the road and see what's going on before I pay to go in there. I guess if anyone shows up it should be easy 'nuff to find everyone. Look for tents with dive tanks :)

Yea it should be easy to find people. If you are still around at about 1 and up for a dive let me know :) Would love to get a dive in. Who knows maby on my way home ill park on PCH and see if i can find any one i know :)

So did any one go to this, this morning? Conditions from the fishing boat looked good. Some waves. Looked like there was something with kayaks going on at Leo also

Well Christian and I did a grand total of 1 dive lol.

Yeah surface conditions were awesome. Visibility was about 0' (NOT kidding) to 5' (maybe) max. Average 2'-3'. There was so much crap in the water that at one point I actually had to shake off the sand that had settled on my compass just to read it ( I had it in my hand the whole time as it was basically an exercise in zero vis navigation. We still did an hour long dive but that was enough for us. Wanted to call you but there's absolutely no cell reception at the campgrounds.

sorry I didn't make it this morning. I conked out the night before and basically slept 10 hours (sleep debt!). I also spent the afternoon assisting 36 girl scouts in a Discover Scuba course. Now THAT was tiring!!

Hehe Thats ok :) Thats funny you get no reception in the campgrounds.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom