Dive Sat the 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Dave. Yeah I verified it over at "the other site" to make sure I was right lol :)

Mr. Mom huh...Well just tell the kids it's "BEACH DAY!"

I always loved the Beach Days :rofl3: What time does it start?

Last edited:
So whatcha doin' Sat. Erika? You showing up at Leo? If so what time?

You know i want to but im not sure if im going to. Was supose to be out on a boat today but the schedule got screwed up. So im going to try and catch a boat tomorrow.I only got to go out on one boat out of three this week and really need to get out on one. If I don't go out i will be at Leo around 9am. I will post what im doing after 5pm today.

Anyone going to do this dive really early? Like 7 or 8am early?

Im going to see if i can Hop on the Malibu Fishing boat it leaves at 7am and returns about 12noon so if i get on that one Leo is on my way home :) Any one up for an afternoon dive? I will know more about 5 this afternoon like i said in my other post.

I can be at Leo by 7. Just lemme know if you're going and what time and I can be there.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hehe If i can Make it it wont be at 7 im the morning thats for sure. Nick How many dives you going to do?

LOL I know YOU wouldn't show at 7. Was talkin bout Clammy :)

I only have 2 tanks so I wouldn't do more than 2 dives. But unless it looks like anyones going I'm kinda up in the air...
Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom